There are many ways to edit video, one of the most convenient ways is to edit videos online, edit videos without software.
In today’s article, freewebsfarms.com will guide you to add some extremely useful and convenient online video editing services, which are direct video editing websites without software.
TOP best online video editing website today
No need to worry about copyright, purchase money, no installation time, so you are completely assured of the safety and capacity of the device, which are some of the main features and advantages of online video editing services. this.
Wave.video is a powerful video marketing platform that allows you to create, store and edit online videos. Wave.video meets the needs of small businesses, bloggers, social media enthusiasts… and for anyone willing to create online videos.
Advantages of Wave.video:
- Easy to use thanks to the intuitive interface and extremely easy to navigate even for non-specialists.
- Huge template library with 400 million videos and photos.
- Support sharing videos to most popular social networking platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, Google Drive, HubSpot…
- Supports more than 30 different formats and aspect ratios. You can create square clip, vertical screen with one click. With one touch, you can switch from Facebook cover, Instagram Stories to YouTube.
- Extensive customization options, including fonts and logos you create yourself.
- All features are free.
Cons of Wave.video:
- The free version has limited data export options.
This is the “cloud computing” video editing service that is considered the most powerful and has the most user-friendly interface today. It allows users to upload files from the computer, from application stores such as Google Drive, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Dropbox or Picasa… Even when it’s done, we can also choose the degree resolution before posting your “work” on Youtube, Vimeo or save it to your device.
Advantages of WeVideo:
- Sign up for a free account. You can immediately use your Facebook account or Google account.
- Stock wallpapers, background music rich and diverse.
- There are versions for two popular phone operating systems today, iOS and Android.
- There are three modes of use for users to choose from.
- There is the ability to edit in groups, each person can participate in this video editing process.
Cons of WeVideo:
- Little trial period (15 minutes/month).
- Low video resolution (480p).
- The cost of using is quite expensive (about 50 USD / month).
- If you use it for free, your video will be watermarked.
Loopster is also a “cloud” video editing service like WeVideo. It is designed to look and feel like a professional video editor, but with simpler features. With full of powerful features, fully responsive and extremely good for the working needs of a normal user or even a person who often has to edit videos.
- Sign up for a free account.
- The storage capacity is quite large (about 20BG).
- There are versions for iOS and Android.
- Utility warehouse with 600 different sound effects.
- Can download videos with a capacity of 1GB.
- There are many different packages for users to choose from if they want to use premium (Plus – Movie Producer – Education – Business).
- The resolution is not high (only 480p).
- Copyrighted for free use.
If you are passionate about editing short films, but do not want to spend a lot of time, use Magisto. This is an online video editing tool capable of creating extremely beautiful and professional videos without using too many tools.
With the same usage as Instagram, users just need to choose the sound effects and images available on this page to use for their videos, that’s it. This is also the most popular application of 2013.
Advantages by Magisto:
- Use Facebook and Google as other services to sign up.
- Simple to use but still effective and quality guaranteed.
- The themes are rich and varied.
- There are versions like:
Disadvantages of Magisto:
- Cannot edit manually.
- Video cannot be interfered with during processing.
- Free accounts are limited in many features (cannot be downloaded, video length is limited…)
There is a slight difference from the above services, because this is not a traditional video editor, but rather, a service capable of creating animated videos from images and sounds. bar that the user uploads. Wideo is especially suitable for the purpose of creating short promotional videos or a presentation, because it has a lot of sample videos, animations, text effects… for our reference and editing. again.
Advantages of Wideo:
- Unlimited number of new videos (even using a free account).
- Fast processing speed.
Cons of Wideo:
- Closed watermark if free to use.
- The free account can only make videos with a time limit of no more than 30 seconds.
- The usage fee is quite high compared to other services (9 USD / month for Pro package, 19 USD / month for Agency package and 39 USD / month to be able to increase the time and video quality and can use all the Support on Wideo.
If you’ve used and liked Wideo, you’ll want to use PowToon even more. Because this service provides the same features as Wideo but also adds many better tools, specifically: it does not edit the videos you have, but it uses the video itself to create animations. and other effects.
- Diverse, rich, many topics.
- Free versionCan’t download video to device.
- The maximum playback time is not more than 5 minutes.
- Limited background music.
- The cost is quite expensive if you want to use it for a fee.
The above article has just guided you to the service online video editing best today. Whether it’s software that needs to be purchased and installed on your computer or a website that allows direct manipulation, as long as it meets your needs and suits you, it will be the best tool.
Users can consider and use these tools according to their purposes, work requirements and habits.
Wishing you success!
Source link: TOP best online video editing website today