A tool to post photos and videos on Instagram with a range of beautiful photo filters and convenient photo editing tools, Instagram helps you take professional photos and videos and share them with friends and the world. Plus you can edit photos in Instagram, you can also share your artwork to many other sharing sites.
With Instagram you can use the following features:
- Post photos and videos that you have on the profile system on Instagram. Edit with built-in filters and creative tools that Instagram supports, and also let you combine multiple clips into one complete video
- Share as many photos and videos as you like in your Profile. Bring photos and videos to life with drawing and text tools. They will then disappear after 24 hours and will not appear on your profile or feed system.
- Go live to connect with friends and followers right now. When you’re finished, the live feed will disappear completely.
- Send temporary photos and videos, text messages, or feed posts to groups and friends using Instagram Direct.
- Discover stories, photos, videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
With the above features you can use Instagram and post your great moments on social networks, with photos you can post easily with available filters, with videos you can Follow the instructions below to upload your video to your personal page.
Get Instagram for Windows
Download Instagram for iOS
Download Instagram for Android
Download Instagram for Windows Phone
Instructions for uploading videos to Instagram mobile application
Step 1: Access the Instagram application and click the plus sign in the middle of the toolbar below the screen, then select the video you want to upload, you can click on the video narrowing icon as shown below.
Step 2: After clicking on the shrink icon, you will see that the video will be narrowed on the sides, click Next to select a filter for the video, this filter is also used for photos.
Step 3: If you want to shorten it, just click on the word Cut, and then narrow the two ends of the video as shown in the picture.
Step 4: Video duration will show below the Video’s image, choose the time by dragging 1 or both ends and press Accomplished to cut, mode Background you can select each video’s motion frame. After you have selected the appropriate video and filter, press Next in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 5: Then a new post board will appear, you can caption, add locations, share links via apps like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr and click Share to upload.
Step 6: After you have shared on Instagram social network, click on the three-dot icon as shown below and select the features for the post.
How to upload the video above is also simple, is it similar to the video you can simply upload photos on Instagram on mobile, you can refer to the article on how to upload GIF images to Instagram to know how. Upload animations to this app.
Source link: Instructions for uploading videos to Instagram on mobile