When accessing the Internet, we have to face the dangers that threaten our computer systems. How to safely protect the system here?
Currently, there are many anti-virus software appearing on the market, making you wonder which software to choose. So you try to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus and experience the features of this software. This tool helps you detect and remove threats affecting the computer system such as Virus, Trojan, Spyware, Rootkit, Malware, Keylogger, Worm …
Thanks to real-time computer protection, Kaspersky Anti-Virus regularly updates the latest Viruses to protect you from Internet threats promptly. So invite you to refer to the following article to install and use Kaspersky Anti-Virus effectively to remove Virus:
Installation instructions Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
Step 1: Double-clicking on the installation file will appear the installation window, check the text I want to participate in Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) to provide optimal protection for my computer if you want to participate in Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) for optimal protection of your computer system.
Then press Install to install software.
Step 2: The installation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus starts. Please wait for a while, the process is fast or slow depending on your computer configuration.
Step 3: The process of installing this software is not complicated, please follow the instructions on the installation screen and press finish is done.
Instructions for use of Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
The main interface of the program gives you the following 4 options:
- Scan: Scan the entire computer system, to detect and completely remove Viruses from the computer.
- Update: Update the latest database.
- Report: Report your activities.
- Virtual Keyboard: Virtual keyboard allows to use the mouse to enter banking information online. As a result, your personal information will not be tracked or stolen by Keyloggers.
* How to scan Virus on Kaspersky Anti-Virus:
Click on the main interface of the program Scan to scan for Viruses.
In the next window you can choose how to scan on the right side of the screen:
- Full Scan: Scan all files, folders and areas on your computer.
- Quick Scan: Scanning for important areas and basic positions.
- Custom Scan: Choose to scan only certain files or folders.
- Removable Drives Scan: Scans any external drives connected to the computer.
Then press Run Scan to start scanning.
Note: If you choose a mode Full Scan you should turn off all running programs, as scanning can slow down your program or system.
* How to set password protection:
To prevent others from changing settings on Kaspersky Anti-Virus, please set a password to protect them by clicking. Settings at the bottom on the main interface of the program. Then, a new window appears, click General, then click next Set up password protection.
Window Password protection appears, enter a password in the box New password and retype the password in the box Confirm password, then press Save to save your password.
* Turn on / off Idle Scan mode:
If activated mode Idle Scan then when the computer is in silent mode, it will automatically update and scan to optimize the computer system.
Depending on the needs of each person you can turn this mode on or off. By default mode Idle Scan has already been activated, if you want to turn it off then on the interface Settings Click on the card Performance, then uncheck the box Perform Idle Scan.
* Set security level:
On the window Settings Click on the card Protection Center. Here, click on the line Web Anti-Virus to set the security level.
At the window Web Anti-Virus settings You can set the following security levels:
- High: A high level of security is recommended in sensitive environments when HTTP security tools such as firewalls, proxy servers are not used.
- Recommended: This level is recommended for optimal use in most different environments.
- Low: Use a low level of security if you have HTTP security tools installed on your computer like: Firewall, proxy server …
Choose the level of security that is appropriate for your system. If you want to set up some advanced settings, tap Advanced Settings.
Window Advanced settings of Web Anti-Virus appears you can change the following parameters:
- On all websites except those specified: A list of trusted websites can be made, the links on this site will not need to be checked.
- On specific websites only: It is possible to create a list of websites that, when clicking on the links on those pages, need to be checked.
- Configure Kaspersky URL Advisor: Check the checkboxes by category of the site.
- Configure trusted web pages: Creates a list of websites or their web addresses and content that have not been selected by Web Anti-Virus.
Hopefully the above article will help you use Kaspersky Anti-Virus effectively to completely protect your computer system against the current threats. “stalking” every second of every minute. Not only that, you can also refer to instructions on how to use anti-virus software Avira Free AntiVirus and AVG AntiVirus Free.
In addition, you can refer to the following software: Bkav Home, CMC AntiVirus, avast! Free Antivirus 2015… to protect computer system from the latest malware and viruses in real time.
You can see more instructions in the following video:
Wish you all success!
Source link: Install and use Kaspersky Anti-Virus effectively to remove Viruses