You are annoyed with advertisement appears on the Xiaomi screen? Don’t worry, here it is How to turn off ads on Xiaomi MIUI 12.
Xiaomi is currently one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world, especially in the low-cost segment. Each year, the brand sells millions of smartphones known for good performance at extremely affordable prices.
Over the past few years, Xiaomi has made a lot of changes, both good and bad. One of the negative changes is showing ads in the software’s system interface. This is really annoying for the user. Unfortunately, this is again a trend in low-cost smartphones.
Ads often appear in MIUI, making the user experience less smooth and consistent. Many people gave up on Xiaomi also for this reason. However, the company still does not seem to block ads from appearing on the system because they are one of the main sources of revenue. Even so, Xiaomi still listens to its users. Evidence is that up to the latest version of MIUI 12, the company has provided the option to enable or disable ads. Here are the instructions How to turn off ads on MIUI 12.
How to turn off advertising services on Xiaomi devices
1. Open the Xiaomi smartphone and go to the MIUI Settings.
2. Select Passwords & Security > Access Privacy.
3. Then, click Ad services. Finally, off Personalized ad recommendation by moving this button to the opposite side.
How to turn off MIUI system ads
1. Open Xiaomi smartphone> go to MIUI Settings.
2. Select Passwords & Security > click Authorization & Revocation.
3. Now turn off the MSA by sliding this switch to the left to disable MIUI System Ads. Finally touch Revoke for easy withdrawal of rights.
That’s it, now advertising on MIUI system has been disabled.
How to turn off MI browser ads
1. Open the Xiaomi phone and select Mi Browser. Click the icon in the lower right corner. Open Settings from the top right. Now scroll down the list to find and select Privacy & Security.
Finally, off Personalized services how to switch the corresponding switch.
How to turn off suggestions
1. Open Xiaomi and click the app Security. Click the upper right corner to open it Settings.
2. Scroll the list down to deactivate suggestions in Xiaomi phone.
How to turn off App Vault ads
1. Open your phone and access App Vault by swiping the screen to the right. Next, swipe up on the screen to successfully customize the App Vault.
2. Click on the tags you want to turn off or ignore entirely. Next About App Vault And off Personalized services.
How to turn off File Manager ads
- Open the Xiaomi phone and select File Manager.
- Click the icon in the upper left.
- Scroll the list and select Settings.
- Hours selected About to turn off Recommendations switch the switch in the opposite direction.
How to turn off ads from MIUI Downloads app
- Activate the Xiaomi phone and select Tools.
- Choose a folder Downloads.
- Click the icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Turn off Show recommended content by turning the button and pressing OK to confirm action.
- Hours of advertising MIUI Downloads has been disabled.
How to turn off ads from MIUI Music app
- Open Xiaomi and select the app Music.
- Click the icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings > Advanced settings.
- Scroll down the list on and off Receive recommendations.
How to turn off ads from Mi Video Player
- Unlock your Xiaomi phone and swipe left on the screen, then select Mi Video Player.
- Click the lower left corner on the profile icon.
- Choose Settings.
- Deactivate Online recommendations and Personalized recommendations by turning these 2 switches in the opposite direction.
How to turn off ads from MIUI Theme app
- Activate the Xiaomi device and select Themes.
- Choose My page from the lower right corner.
- Choose Settings > deactivate Recommendations.
MIUI 12 compatible Xiaomi phones
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C
- Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G
- Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Racing
- Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Xiaomi Redmi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
- Xiaomi Poco X2
- Xiaomi Redmi K30
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi 8
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi A3
Source link: How to turn off ads in MIUI 12