Flip photos is really easy on Android. Here are some How to flip a photo on an Android phone.
Use Gallery to flip photos on Android
Most Android devices come with a Gallery app for saving photos. This app usually provides some basic editing tools. One of them allows you to flip pictures.
Gallery features vary by device. Here’s how to use the Gallery app on a OnePlus Nord phone to flip photos. These steps are only slightly different on other Android smartphones.
- Open Gallery on your phone and touch the photo you want to flip. Your photo will open in full screen.
- Touch Edit in the lower left to open the available editing tools.
- Choose Rotate from the options available.
- You will see the time icon below. Tap this icon to flip the image.
- Then make sure to tap the check mark to save the flipped photo.
Use Snapseed to flip photos on Android
Snapseed is Google’s free photo editing app for smartphones. It offers a lot of editing options, including image flipping.
How to use Snapseed to flip photos on Android phones:
- Download and install Snapseed on the phone.
- Open the app and tap the icon Add (+) in the center of the screen. This allows you to upload photos for in-app editing.
- On the next screen, tap the hamburger icon at the top left and select Gallery.
- Select the photo you want to flip from Gallery. This photo will be added Snapseed.
- When opening the photo in the app, tap Tools under.
- Touch Rotate from the options available, then tap the image flip icon at the bottom.
- When finished, tap the check mark to save the flipped image.
Use Adobe Photoshop Express to flip photos on Android
Adobe Photoshop Express (free, IAP available) provides a number of editing tools to enhance photos on Android devices. One of these tools allows you to flip your image horizontally and vertically.
How to use Adobe Photoshop Express to flip photos on your phone:
- Setting Adobe Photoshop Express on the device.
- Open the app and sign in with your Adobe account. You can create an account for free if you don’t have one.
- Grant repository access to the app. This allows Adobe Photoshop Express to access and display your images.
- Then, tap the photo you want to flip and the app will open it in full screen mode.
- Tap the icon Crop below, then touch Rotate from the toolbar that opens.
- Now you can touch Flip Horizontal or Flip Vertical to flip the photo in the desired direction.
- When finished flipping the photo, touch next on the upper right.
- On the next screen, touch Save to Gallery to save the flipped photo to your phone. Additionally, you can directly share photos to other platforms from this screen.
Above are some How to flip photos on Android phones. If you know any other way, please share with readers freewebsfarms.com offline!
Source link: How to flip a photo on an Android phone